Posts people look at the most

Friday, March 7, 2014

The Foggy Road

Oh how clouded this is...

As I watch men and women falling down backwards speaking in tongues.

Saying words that have no meaning.

Prophesying events that will never happen.

I feel like a man walking amongst a foggy road.

Trying to find what everyone is talk about.

All I hear is the people clamoring about this Jesus.

A man who saved them and loved them.

Cared for them not hated them.

On a foggy meadow I call out in my confusion.

And instead of following my understanding.

Or go by what I "feel"

I place my hand on the wall to my right.

The very wall everyone had so clinged to in the beginning.

And I walk by it.

Never letting go or walking away.

And at the end of my journey.

I will find him

alone and without anyone...


No comments:

Post a Comment