Posts people look at the most

Thursday, March 20, 2014

I do not know...

Is it primitive? 
To wish for something more then rithing in the filth of man? 
To fufill a purpose that I myself did not predestine? 
To die in the upmost certainty knowing that I did not die? 
In my school there is a friend.
A friend that is devout muslim above all else.
Praying to a god that was never there.
And being certain in the void. 
I feel as though God has been unfair.
As I see a person so full of Love and devotion all of a sudden falling into the abyss of sensless prayer.
My heart stings.
As I walked home from school, I took a different path and spoke to God out loud. 
Something I do not do often.
I yelled, I cried and I shook my angry fist at the heavens. 
I became ragefull towards the dead beat manevolent God. 
I questioned his plan.
I hated his mind.
Why would you condemn such a sorry soul as this? 
He did not know better.
Like a sheep being led into the slaughter but believing in a banquet.
So was he.
As my anger subsided.
And my place in the universe came clear. 
I fell in the moist winter ground. 
And I did not question him anymore.
I begged for his soul. 
I yelled and yelled begging and begging for the soul of a friend who I loved so much.
And in the midst of the chaos of my primitive mind, I heard the whisper.
Not a audible voice it was. Not quiet and not loud, just...him.
I came to the realization that if God almighty did not love my friend then I would have never met him.
I would have never showed him the beauty and truth of your love.
Instead he would have continued to go around in circles enjoying his imminent and oblivious doom. 
I stood up and realized the sacred truth written on the tablet of my heart.
I shall not question the enigma, but embrace it

No comments:

Post a Comment