Posts people look at the most

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Destiny

I don't understand...

I'm so confused yet so focused on my purpose. When I met Christ a few months a go my heart was freed from senseless thought, and I met the one who I needed to meet. I learned and studied the faith I know to be true and in just a few weeks challenged the thoughts of my peers. And I am no boastful person filled with pride and contempt, and I do not know the will of God but I know beyond a shadow of the smallest doubt what I have to do.

My love for Christ and his words have driven me to think about going to places I've never imagined. And I do not care If I have to live off small rations and sleep in the rain, but I know that I will preach God's words in the darkest and coldest places of this world. Where all they know is death and Sacrifice I will be there. Where all they have been taught is hate and contempt I will be there. And where the name Yeshua has never been spoken and proclaimed I will be there dying for them. I will spend hours with the diseased telling them of the good news that they need to know. And even if my final breath in this world is a word of encouragement I will proclaim it, declare it till my throat shrivels up and rots in the deepest darkest hole of this earth.

I swear that my love for Christ will not stop here where his words are hollow...

but where his name is gold....

No comments:

Post a Comment