Posts people look at the most

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Heads up for my future self...

I love Blogger. I think its great and something that I'm going to be attached to for a while. Not the social aspect of the website but more the idea that everything I'm writing is easily accessible and can be saved very simply. So for the span of a year or even more time I will be writing a book that I plan on writing for myself more then to share with other people. The book will be called The Fisherman. The will be a first person account of Peter and how he met Christ. The opening will consist of Luke interviewing Peter for his Gospel and how he reminisces about all the experience he has had about his short time with the Son of God. So each Chapter, intro, epilogue will be pieced together in the end to reveal a great book that I plan on publishing.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment