Posts people look at the most

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Part 2: Jesus the Son of god


Week 2: Jesus: The Son of God
         - Previous to accepting Christ I never actually understood the gravity of his words. When he said "I am the Alpha, and the Omega, the beggining and the end" That resinated with me. It made me feel sick in the stomach with fear but yet in comfort. Emotions swirling in such a clouded head I had. Millions of Ideas, thoughts, sexual, non sexual, violent, and self harming. All these plummeted towards me, and for few days I felt real darkness. Vacancy and Void. Staring into an abyss of dead, cold, and senseless thought. 

Then he stretched out his hand.

 As I drowned in my filth the was the only light I could see. Like A lighthouse a midst the storm I needed him. Looking back on it I think what made be believe was the simplicity. Look to the cross. No hoops to jump, no money to give, no guilt to be had just him. The only, My all in all, the First and the last. 

That's when I met him

Not just read his word or watch his movies. But actually meet him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment