Posts people look at the most

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pain of the separation of the body

It still hurts...

The shell of my previous shell aches with pain. I feel the nerve endings being torn from the flesh, the carnal desire. To say a walk with Christ is no journey is wrong. A journey that is worth every second. Not a selfish journey filled with the reward of pride. But a humble one filled with pain and suffering. Ideas upon ideas being sold to me by the deceitful, and yet I refuse to trade Christ. I refuse to give away the only good in me. A treasure with no price. I will fight till my feet bleed, till my eyes are dim, and till my body crumbles to dust. No human can tear me from you. No amount of money, no temptation of lust can ever draw me away. It may be a journey...

But I already know the outcome...

No comments:

Post a Comment